IDEE – Expo’ regulations
Artists joining the Expo’ choose one of the SDGs (sustainable development goals – please see our website or any other UN official website for the SDGs. At the moment the SDGs covered are the following 1 – 2 – 5 – 6 – 10 – 12 – 14 – 15 – 16);
Artworks will be reproduced on panels (for exterior), reproduced in high-quality resolution and with the support of a graphist;
Artists will allow Gaialux the right to expose the artwork during special expositions – while still belonging to the artist – and to reproduce the artwork on panels;
Artists will be following their style and creativity, with the requirement of:
- Respecting the following proportion in order to reproduce the artwork on the panel approx. 75 x 100 (the size can be different but the proportion should be respected);
- having a prevalence of the color of the chosen SDG.
Each panel will report on the panel frame:
- Name of the artist;
- Title and a short description of the SDG;
- A QR code to be connected to some virtual content on Gaialux webpage;
- A short paragraph by the artist to explain her/his inspiration
- Sdg description, best practice in Luxembourg, stories poems.
Artists are encouraged to produce physical artwork:
- this will allow to have the artwork proposed in the silent auction and/or sponsored to potential buyers.
- Some of the Institutions sponsoring the Expo’ have a preference to expose the Artwork if physical.
Gaialux will give maximum visibility to the artworks which will be promoted in a silent auction on the website and/or other marketing solutions (to be defined). This will be discussed later on with the artists:
- a small percentage of the profit could go to finance the educational content of the project.
“Imaginez la Durabilitè” is supported by a network of schools:
- Schools will host the Expo’ according to a calendar to be defined accordingly.
- At the moment ISL, International School Gaston Thorne, Lucius, EEL1, EEL2, St. George International, Lycée Schumann joined the network
- More schools are invited to join;
- Art teachers and students are invited to contribute with some artwork on a chosen goal.
- Artists who are available to teach students would propose ateliers with students – this would be a paid service.